Updated: March 19, 2015
Designed by the university’s Information Librarians, our online LibGuides are designed to help University of South Wales students in using an academic library and finding quality information for their university work.
Each guide includes contact details for their Information Librarian, news and/or Twitter feeds, searching techniques guidance, support for researchers, plus links to the latest books and eBooks, and direction to relevant journals and databases for their subject area, newspaper articles and useful web resources, etc.
The following subject guides are available for South Wales Business School:
- Business & Enterprise / International Business
- Event Management
- Leadership & Human Resource Management
- Logistics, Procurement & Supply Chain Management
- Marketing, Public Relations & International Fashion Marketing
- Master of Business Administration
- Project Management (Newport)
- Retail Management
- Strategy & Management
- WAVE (Women Adding Value to the Economy)
To find out how it all started, please see the Winter 2011 edition of Connect, pp.4-5.