CIPD (Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development) has recently moved their Case Studies Extra service into a Virtual Learning Environment.
CIPD Case Studies Extra* is described as an interactive learning experience. The resource is relevant for use as a part of CIPD foundation, intermediate and advanced level qualifications, and on both undergraduate and postgraduate HRM and business degree programmes.
- Video content featuring interviews with leading practitioners
- Clips from CIPD training DVDs
- Practical, downloadable quizzes
- Regular updates and new case studies
- Links to current stories from People Management, CIPD’s official magazine
- Access to the CIPD HR Profession Map, which can also be used as an online self-assessment tool by CIPD members
- All areas of subjects covered (including International HR)
* A quick clear of your browser’s cache/search history will avoid you being directed to the old site. When logging in to this resource via FINDit, an additional CIPD login is required. Please look out for the ‘Ideal’ password details provided.